Sunday, March 22, 2009

Finally!!!!

OK, so I finally read The Host by Stephanie Meyer, and I am absolutely in love with it. I even liked it more than Twilight, which is very surprising. Anyway I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone, no matter what you like to read. Now I'm out of books, and can't wait for a sequel. I hate having nothing to read.
I noticed while reading it, that Melanie Styder's initials are opposite of Stephanie Meyer. Their first and last names even kind of rhyme. I wonder if she did that on purpose, or if it was extremely coincidence. If I ever get the chance to meet Stephanie Meyer, it will be the first question I ask.


I also picked my novel back up. My mom wants me to have it finished by the end of the summer. I told her yeah right, but she is being persistent. So, I changed all the names in the first draft and started fixing it up. I have added 2389 words to my original 5234. I am trying so hard to get it finished, Hope it turns out well.


This past week, I found out that i was accepted into National Honor Society. I had 188.5 hours of community service, and am glad that I made it in. I'm getting inducted in a few weeks, and hope to continue with my community service. My goal is 300 before I graduate (a year and a half left).

No comments:

Post a Comment