Friday, February 20, 2009

Stupid Characters

So Today, I was writing away at chapter forty eight out of fifty or sixty when BAM, my characters changed about 1/3 of my novel. Now i'm stuck, I have no idea how much of my original story will stay in tact, if any at all. I just picked up the pen and wrote "Part One Re-Plot" before the characters took over my brain. On Top of it all they changed their names. Now I have no idea which character is which, or where they came from. I also need help looking for a new name, i have had a few sugestions, but nothing screams war-fighting princess with magic to me yet. I will gladly take ideas, as well as any new character names and meanings (I have four characters with no names).
I guess it's back to square one, sorry NaNo.

No comments:

Post a Comment