Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nanowrimo and Other Exciting Things



November is just around the corner, and the plot ideas just keep coming. I've started to play my second novel in my series, in hopes that I can finish another novel. This year it will be difficult to reach the goal of 50,000 words, because I have a full schedule, and plenty of distractions. However, I know I can make it, if I set my mind to it.


So what is the big idea this year? Well here's the plot so far. It was a day like any other in the country of Cadar. Kyra, Queen of the kingdom, was going about her daily tasks, when she is killed by a mysterious figure. Now, it is up to Kaden, the hero of the story, to save the girl he loves, and bring her back to life. However, Kaden only has until the next full moon to do so, and the fates have decided to make him go through a series of tasks in order to prove himself worthy. Will he be able to overcome the obstacles thrown at him, or will Kyra be gone forever.
Let's get ready to write like there's no tomorrow, and finish those 50,000 words.




No comments:

Post a Comment